Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mother's Day Preview

With graduation coming up this week, I'm wanting to make sure that Sharon's first Mother's Day as a mom doesn't get overlooked. With that in mind, I wanted to post a few pics and a video of Caleb with his mommy. Hopefully, Caleb will realize how blessed he is to have such a great mommy, as I'm hoping he buys her something really nice for her. Maybe that's a little too much to hope for, as I think Sharon would be pleased if he showed his appreciation by abstaining from spitting up on her on Mother's Day. I have yet to talk to Caleb to plan what we'll do for Mother's Day, but I'm really counting on something big from him.

Anyways, things have been going pretty good for me since I finished my last Seminary class on April 25th. I haven't had too much time to enjoy being done, as I've been quite busy working a part time job for a local scholarship foundation. After graduation on May 10th, I think that I'll start to shift into packing mode, as we will be moving out of our apartment on June 15th. It's so hard to believe that we're moving already; it seems like just yesterday when we were moving in. I guess we'll be leaving with a M. Div. degree and a baby, so once our job is finalized, we'll have achieved the Seminarian triple crown. Things with our job are becoming more certain and we should know in a week or two exactly where we will be. We're excited about what is next after Seminary, but we are also a little sad to be saying goodbye to a place and time of our lives that we both have really enjoyed.


If you have seen Sharon's baby pictures, you'll definitely spot the resemblance in this picture



Caleb is mesmerized by the camera

Caleb hugging his mommy


Caleb and mommy play time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sharon! I don't have your email anymore, so I'll just write you here! Have you seen applications for Eli and Ethan Reichenbah to help with summer/soccer camps at BFA? They're from my home church and also go to my former alma matter (Bethel College). Great guys! Take care!

~Anna

Anonymous said...

HEY! you have a kid now??? he looks like a blended version of you two!!!

this is sam lee by the way.. the person you never actually had... but anyway sharon. you gotta keep ur promise about coming back as the dps and me being ur ra!

congrats on the cute baby..
u guys were born to be parents!