Thursday, December 6, 2007

Third Time's a Charm

As most of you know, Sharon and I are now on our third car in the last three months as we have quite a knack for killing cars. Since it looks like we'll be staying in the United States for a couple of years after Seminary, we decided to try and get a car that should last for a while. After much shopping around, we finally settled on a 2002 Mazda Protege that we bought off a private seller nearby. He was the original owner and has done an incredible job of maintaining it, so we think it should have close to another decade of life left in it. It's a really fun, somewhat sporty, car to drive and I can't resist from singing the Zoom, Zoom, Zoom little Mazda jingle when I'm in it. It's also exciting for me as this is the first car that I've owned that was made in the same century that I owned it (you may have to think long and hard about that one). We still haven't settled on a name for it yet, so let us know if you have any suggestions. Anyways, here are some pictures and hopefully we'll have some fun stuff to post after this weekend as my Mom and Dad are coming up from Clearfield so that Dad and I can go to the Steelers' - Patriots game this Sunday. If you're watching the game, keep your eyes peeled for a bunch of Steeler fans standing together amidst the angry mob of Pats fans.

3 comments:

chrissie k said...

zoomiecakes? hotrodypoo? dude, that car! fancy PANTS!! love you guys. feeling very uncreative. check back for more ideas....

Megan said...

that's one snazzy car - I hope you get to test it out on a long car ride to Clearfield! I am very uncreative in naming cars but if I am inspired I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

I watched the game, but we didn't see you on tv! Clarence was gloating about the facts that the Pats won; we hope you're not too depressed, though. :)