Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Caleb's April Birthday greetings!

So, I finally caught Caleb talking and singing Happy Birthday yesterday to all you April Birthdays!!! (Especially in time for his Grandma's Birthday today!) However, Mike and I fought with the video for several hours before realizing that the video hates our blog and refuses to be posted. So I just put it on YouTube and you all can follow the link below to see Caleb's singing debut. We decided that he is going to be a talkative child like his father was as a boy. Hope you enjoy the video as much as we did!
http://www.youtube.com/v/45wODUZtn6M

4 comments:

MS said...

Loved it!!! He's a beautiful boy. And I'm an April birthday too (5th) so he was singing for me as well!!!

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely delightful!! I can't get over how verbal that little guy is. He seems to enjoy talking--it's apparent that he has the gift of gab. Wonder where that came from? Thanks for making me smile. Love, nama

Ali Kat said...

Wow, no kidding he's talkative! I want to see him, he's so cute :)

Megan said...

He just is so sweet - that precious voice...I can't get enough of it! Thanks for posting fun videos to help me feel like I'm getting to know my nephew.