Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankful for so much!!!

Hello everyone, this is Sharon! I just wanted to say hi and let you all know that I am still here:) Actually I am here all by myself, because Mike is away for the week at the CrossGlobal Link Conference (formally IFMA). I just wanted to share a few things real quick.
First of all I just wanted to share that we had a great Thanksgiving and Caleb loved his first taste of turkey. He definitely lived up to his little piglet status.
I also wanted to pass on my dad's blog site; http://www.maynardsonmission.blogspot.com/. God is doing some great things (no surprise there) and we are particularly thankful that he returned safely from his last trip!
We are also thankful this week for our new home...we closed on Monday and it went so well. On our way down to closing we were listening to some Bebo when one of my favorites came on...you know the wedding song he wrote for his brother. Well he speaks of the God's grace falling like rain and that is definitely how I feel...God is so good to us.
Hope you all are having a great day...we miss you all...you can come and visit now:)

No comments: