Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Highlights

Hey everyone...it is me...Sharon. I know I never get on, but I just wanted to pass on some fun Easter pics and say hi. (Well, Mike added the pictures for me!) We had a great time with my family yesterday and ate way more than we should have:) I hope that you all had a super Resurrection Sunday and a great time celebrating with family and friends.


This is my super cute son dressed like a little man. Thanks Nama for his sweet outfit:) To all who know our dear friend Seth; we think Caleb looks like a baby version in this outfit!

Caleb having a happy Easter with Grandma...she kept sneaking him whip cream!

Awh...the two precious men in my life.



Caleb having loads of fun with his Easter basket. He thoroughly enjoyed throwing the plastic eggs as if they were balls. This video reminds me of the little plastic aliens in the movie Toy Story:)

This video is dedicated to Nama. While on the phone with Mike's mom today Caleb kept running and jumping on the pillow pile and then laughing out loud so I tried to capture the experience for her and anyone else out there who loves jumping in pillow piles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! Fisher Price would be disappointed to know what fun Caleb has jumping into pillows! There is no prophit for them in that! How handsome Caleb looks in his Easter outfit. Love, Nama

Anonymous said...

what's with the black plastic security spoon in both videos?

~ Auntie Dawn

Anonymous said...

I think I have watched this about...6764257894...times now. ;) Wow, I have cute nephews!! Love you guys and your sweet little boy! He is too funny jumpin around!
-Aunt Hillary